Create rounded corners
Start by opening your image in GIMP.
- Make sure the correct layer is selected.
- Go to Layer > Transparency > Add Alpha Channel
- Note that if it's greyed out, it's because an Alpha Channel already exists.
- Go to Select > Rounded Rectangle.
- Adjust the Radius Amount (e.g. 5% for a small rounded corner)
- Go to Select > Invert.
- Go to Edit > Cut
- Or press Delete on your keyboard.
Export as png
Now you can export the image as a png file which will include the transparency at the corners.
Thanks for visiting,