How to merge multiple PDF files
You might like to take multiple pdf files and merge them into a single PDF file. This article describes the process.
Merge with PDFsam Basic
Start by opening PDFsam Basic.
- Select Merge in the left pane.
- Drag and drop the PDF files that you wish to merge.
Here are some of the settings that I make when using the merge function.
- Select Settings in the left pane.
- In the Behaviour section:
- Uncheck the Ask for confirmation when clearing the selection table.
- In the Output section:
- Check the Enabled PDF compression option.
- For Default PDF version choose Version 2.0.
By default the destination file will appear in the same folder as the source file, but you can change this manually as needed.
Thanks for visiting,