How to manage Playlists
When you first start using vanBasco, you will find that there are a couple of demo playlists. These playlists are represented by a simple text file.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Browse to C:\Program Files\vanBasco's Karaoke Player.
- All .vpl files are the playlists.
Editing .vpl Files
The playlist simply references the location of the midi file. If you change the location of your midi files, you can edit the .vpl file to reflect the change.
- Make a backup copy of the .vpl file.
- Rename the .vpl file to .txt.
- Open the file using a text editor (eg. Notepad).
- Go to Edit > Replace.
- In the Find what: field, enter the old root directory.
- In the Replace with: field,enter the new root directory.
- Save the file.
- Rename the .txt file to .vpl.
- Restart vanBasco.
Thanks for visiting.