Planning a stop-frame animation
To make a stop-frame animation takes a lot of time and a lot of dedication.
Here are the basic steps that need to be completed...
- Have an idea! (It might sound obvious but this is the most important step)
- Put your idea down on paper
- This is where you create a storyboard.
- Here is a blank one to get you started StoryBoard (9.49 kB)
- Make the clay characters
- Build the set
- Set up the lights and camera
- Start clicking!
- Edit the movie (eg. MovieMaker or iMovie)
- Publish your efforts
Thanks for visiting.