Manually create a DNS entry in ClarkConnect
Create a DNS entry
This article assumes that you have DNS installed on ClarkConnect.
- Browse to https://192.168.1.1:81/admin/ (you may need to add the security certificate as an exception).
- Go to Network > Hosts and DNS server.
- Enter an IP address and a fully qualified Host name for the server you want to add.
- Click Add.
- Enter any other aliases that you'd like (the default entry is fine).
- Click Update.
- Click Back to see your new entry.
Thanks for visiting.