Installation Wizard for ClearOS 5.1
You will need a workstation connected to the internal side of the ClearOS server. Initially your ClearOS server isn't configured for DHCP so you will need to manually set the IP address for your workstation (eg address 192.168.1.7, mask 255.255.255.0).
Initial configuration wizard
- Browse to https://192.168.1.1:81/admin/ (you will need to add the security certificate as an exception).
- Logon with username root and the password you set.
- There now follows an installation wizard.
- Choose Language, click Next.
- Edit IP address settings if you need to and click Next.
- Skip Registration for now.
- Choose your Time Zone and click Next.
- Enter your Domain name (eg yourdomain.local), click Next.
- Enter your Organization (school) details (eg system.yourdomain.local).
- Click Continue configuring your system. (add security certificate again).
Thanks for visiting.