Setting administration access for users
Start by creating a user group, with a name of clearosadmins.
Administrator App Policies
- Go to System > Accounts > Administrators.
- Click the Add button, to create a new App Policy.
- Enter a Policy name (e.g. clearosadmins).
- Enter a Description for this policy (e.g. ClearIOS administrators for this school.).
- Select the Group that you just created.
- Click Add.
- Select the ClearOS Apps that you would like this group to be able to manage.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Now all users who are a member of this group, will have the administrative access to the Apps that you've selected.
Thanks for visiting.