Content filtering without proxy servers
Start by installing the application.
- Log on to your ClearOS web interface, with an admin account.
- Select Marketplace.
- Search for Gateway Management Community in the Gateway category.
- Select for Install.
- Click the Install Selected Apps button.
- Click Download and install.
This might take a few minutes, after which you can click the Update Navigation Menus button.
Enabling the app
Once the Gateway Management Community app is installed you'll need to activate it.
- Go to Gateway > Content Filter and Proxy > Content Filter Engine.
- Stop Content Filtering (if started).
- Go to Gateway > Content Filter and Proxy > Web Proxy Server.
- Stop Web Proxy server (if started).
- Go to Gateway > Filtering > Gateway Management Community.
- Select the Enabled checkbox.
- Leave the Block Page IP at the default setting of 172.27.27.27.
- Click the Update button to activate your instance.
Now you can click the Log in to the dashboard button and you should see your newly added location.
Thanks for visiting.