Configurations for an Openfiler SAN
There are many configurations for Openfiler. Having installed your Openfiler SAN, this article investigates some basic configurations, and gives you a logical order in which to apply them. Log on to your Openfiler SAN Management console to get started.
Remember to make periodic backups of your SAN configuration.
- Change the default password.
- Synchronise time with a time server.
- Perform a system update.
- Configure network access to your SAN.
- Join your Active Directory domain.
- Manage volumes.
- Setup iSCSI for ESXi or Windows Server access.
- Establish quotas.
- Create shares.
Thanks for visiting.