Allowing hosts and networks access to your SAN
You will need to allow your network access to the SAN. Access can be given on a server-by-server basis, or for a whole network. Log on to your Openfiler SAN Management console to get started.
Network Access Configuration
- Go to System > Network Setup.
- In the Network Access Configuration section...
- Name: The name of the host or the network.
- Network/Host: This can be a single host or a network.
- Single machine example: 192.168.1.202
- Network example: 192.168.1.0
- Netmask: Set the mask for a single machine or a network.
- Single machine example: 255.255.255.255
- Network example: 255.255.255.0
Thanks for visiting.