Increasing iSCSI storage
Increase your SAN's iSCSI allocation
Here is the routine if you use Openfiler.
- Log in to your Openfiler management screen.
- Go to Volumes > Manage Volumes.
- Select the appropriate volume group to display and click Change.
- Click Edit for the iSCSI volume.
- Enter a New volume size in MB.
- Note that the volume must be larger.
- Click Change.
- Return to Volumes > Manage Volumes to see your new size.
Increase Storage on ESXi server
- Go to Configuration > Hardware > Storage.
- Select the Datastore that needs to be increased.
- Click Properties...
- Click Increase.
- Select the LUN and note that it is Expandable.
- Click Next and Next again.
- Leave Maximise capacity selected.
- Click Next and then Finish.
Thanks for visiting.