Create Alerting Rules
Create an alerting rule
- Go to Management > Settings.
- Select the Users tab.
- Click the UserId who needs to receive this alert.
- Select the Alerting Rules tab.
- From the Alerting Rules table menu, select Add Alerting Rule.
- Enter a meaningful Name (eg. Send email on error or worse) and click OK.
- Click the newly created rule.
- Delay: (eg. 0)
- Enabled: Select True.
- Action: Select email.
- Address: Enter an address if you want to overide this user's email address.
- Where: Leave as default.
- Click Save.
Test your new rule
You can create a "dummy" event to test this rule.
- Go to Classes > Events.
- Select the Events tab.
- From the page menu, click Add Event...
- Message: Enter a message (eg. This is a test event).
- Device: Enter one of the devices that you've added.
- Severity: Select Critical.
- Event Class: Select /.
- Click OK.
Thanks for visiting.