Who do you want to use your Chromebook?
Limit access to your Chromebook
Start by logging on with the owner account.
- Click the clock (bottom-right)
- Click Settings
- Select People in the left pane.
- Click Manage other people.
- Uncheck the Enable Guest browsing option.
- Turn on the Restrict sign-in to the following users: option.
- Add any email addresses for users that are allowed to use this Chromebook.
Now if an individual tries to log on with an email address not included in the list, they will be blocked.
Thanks for visiting.