How to fix chrome issue with Catalina
I had installed a new Proxmox VE server, and couldn't access it when using Chrome, but I could access it with Firefox! In the past I've always had the screen that asks you whether you trust this site, and I've been able to click yes and continued to the site. This was no longer possible in Chrome.
Start by accessing the site using Safari. This will create an entry in Keychain Access.
- Go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access.
- In the left pane Category section, select Certificates.
- Right click the newly created certificate, and choose Get Info.
- In the dialog box, expand the Trust item.
- When using this certificate, choose Always Trust.
Thanks for visiting.