Creating shared subject areas to store resources
Specifically this article gives a working permission set for the directories.
Active Directory Security Groups
- Maths, English, Art, ICT, etc...
- Student Share > Subjects > SubjectName
Subjects (Security Properties)
- Deselect Allow Inheritable Permissions from parent...
- Authenticated Users Allow: Read & Execute, List Folder Contents and Read
- Go to Advanced > Edit and deselect Apply these permissions to objects and/or containers within this container only
SubjectName (Security Properties)
- SubjectName Allow: Read & Execute, List Folder Contents, Read and Write
- SubjectName Allow: Delete Subfolders and Files
Thanks for visiting.