Enabling Remote Desktop Services for Microsoft Server 2012
This article will show you how to access your Microsoft Server 2012 from any client running a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Client. The article assumes that you have the GUI environment enabled.
Remote Desktop Services
First we need to enable remote access to this computer.
- Hover upper right, and click Start.
- Right-click Computer and choose Properties.
- Click the Remote Settings link.
- Choose Allow remote connections to this computer, in the dialog box that appears.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Now you'll be able to access this server by typing mstsc in any run box for Windows XP, 7 or 8.
Thanks for visiting.