How to prevent users from changing the wallpaper
This article describes how to force a corporate wallpaper for all users, so that students can't add inappropriate images. The article uses regedit, but this could also be implemented on Windows Server with Group Policy.
Start by logging on with a local administrator account.
- Click the Start button and run regedit.
- Browse to the following path:
User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Desktop > Desktop
- Open the Desktop Wallpaper policy for editing.
- Click the Enabled radio button.
- In the Options section, enter a path for the default wallpaper that you want to use. For example:
Thanks for visiting.