Some first steps with AWS
How to get started
There's a lot to consider when first using AWS. Here is one way to get started.
- Sign up to AWS.
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) on your root account.
- Create an Account Alias.
- Create the RequireMFAPolicy Policy.
- Use Identity and Access Management (IAM) to create some Groups and User accounts.
- Create an EC2 Key Pair for remotely accessing EC2 instances.
- Create your first EC2 instance.
- Investigate the Elastic Container Service.
- Create your first S3 bucket storage.
Thanks for visiting.