Matching Joomla user accounts to Contacts
Create Contacts from Joomla Users
Most importantly, please create a backup of your CiviCRM instance before running this task.
- Go to Components > CiviCRM.
- Go to Administer > Users and Permissions > Synchronize Users to Contacts.
- Click OK.
This will create a CiviCRM Contact for every Joomla User account. It cannot be undone.
Create Joomla user accounts from Contacts
This method will create a Joomla user account that is linked to a CiviCRM Contact.
- Go to Components CiviCRM.
- Open the Contact record for editing.
- Click the Actions > Create user button.
- Enter a unique username and password.
This will create a Joomla user account with the email address allocated to the Contact.
Thanks for visiting.