Using Stripe for Payments
Stripe isn't installed by default.
- Go to Components > CiviCRM.
- Go to Administer > System Settings > Extensions.
- Click Add New.
- Click the Download link for Stripe (version at time of writing is 4.7.1).
- Click Download and Install.
Now that the Stripe extension is installed you can configure it using your Stripe credentials.
- Go to Administer > System Settings > Payment Processors.
- Click Add Payment Processor.
- Select Stripe from the Payment Processor Type dropdown.
- Enter a Name: Stripe.
- Financial Account: Payment Processor Account.
- Select your Accepted Credit Card Type(s).
- Copy and Paste your Secret and Publishable Keys for Live and Test.
- Click Save.
Thanks for visiting.