Updating minor versions
Install new version
Start by performing the install in the normal way.
- Download the latest version from CiviCRM.
- Upload and extract to your /tmp directory.
- Go to Extensions > Manage > Install.
- Select the Install from Folder tab.
- Browse to your_web_host_directory/tmp/com_civicrm.
- Click the Check and Install button.
- Click the CiviCRM Database Upgrade Utility link.
- Click the Upgrade Now button and confirm in the resulting dialog box.
- Click Return to CiviCRM home page link to finish the upgrade.
Your instance will now be upgraded. Note that this operation will reset your Configuration Checklist, so it might be a good time to check your settings, and familiarise yourself once more with them.
Thanks for visiting.