How to restore Front Accounting
Restore / Move the website files
- Create a new domain if needed.
- Copy all website files to the new location.
- Edit /config_db.php to show your new database details.
Restore the database
- Create a new empty database.
- Take the most recent sql file from the /company/0/backup directory.
- Using phpMyAdmin go to the new database, select the SQL tab, paste the sql file contents into the main area and click Go.
- You should see "Your SQL query has been executed successfully".
Use your favourite browser
Browse to you new address (eg https://frontaccounting.yourdomain.com) and you'll see your freshly restored accountancy platform.
Thanks for visiting.