Sales order processing
It's very important to manage these correctly and in a timely manner. How you perform here can make or break your relationship with your customer.
First create a Sales Order
- Click on Sales > Sales Order Entry.
- Choose the correct Customer and Branch.
- Select the appropriate Price List.
- Enter the order date (usually today).
- Choose a sales order item and edit as required, click Add Item.
- Click Place Order.
The order is now placed and a Purchase Order can be printed off for the customer.
The next step is to deliver the order
- Go to Sales > Delivery against Sales Orders.
- Click the dispatch icon to the far right of your Purchase order.
- Check the details and click Process Dispatch.
You can now print off the delivery note.
Now you can invoice for the deliver
- Go to Sales > Invoice against Sales Delivery.
- Click on the Invoice icon to the far right of your delivery.
- Check the details and click Process Invoice.
You can now print off the invoice for the customer.
Thanks for visiting.