How to embed your Google Calendar into another website
Start by browsing to https://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/yoursite.com
- In the My Calendars section, click Settings.
- Click the Calendar name link that you want to embed.
- In the Embed This Calendar section, click the Customise the colour, size and other options link.
- Make the changes as you require.
- Select and copy the HTML code from the box provided.
- Paste the HTML code into your website page where you want the calendar to appear.
Thanks for visiting.