How to upload contacts from Outlook
If you have a long list of contacts that you've built up over the years, that are currently stored in Outlook, this article outlines the process of uploading them to Google Apps. I used Outlook 2003 for this article, but the process might be similar for other versions.
Create .pst file
- Start up Outlook.
- Click File > Import / Export.
- Choose Export to a file and click Next.
- Choose Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click Next.
- Install the required translator if needed.
- Go to your gmail page and click Contacts.
- Click the Import link, top-right.
- Browse to the CSV file that you previously created.
- Select a Group if you'd like to add the new contacts to it (eg. Imported Users).
- Click Import.
Thanks for visiting.