Sending an email as a different address
G Suite Permission
Start by logging on to the G Suite for the domain that you want to reply as.
- Go to Apps > G Suite > GMail.
- Scroll down and click Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down again, and uncheck Allow per-user outbound gateways.
- You now need to wait one hour.
- Repeat above and re-enable the Allow per-user outbound gateways option.
Now login to the Google account for the domain that will be receiving the emails.
- Go to Settings.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- Click Add another email address.
- Follow the wizard in the dialog box.
Hopefully it should work this time.
Thanks for visiting.