Using different devices
Google Classroom can be accessed from various devices. This article will give some guidance on how to do this. Although the view might be altered for different size screens, all the content will be there for your students.
This is probably the most common way to access Google Classroom.
- Open your preferred browser.
- Log on to your Google Email account.
- Click and choose .
- Alternatively browse directly to https://classroom.google.com
Mobile phone and tablets
The main app stores for Apple and Android both have a Google Classroom app.
- Go to the App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.
- Search for the Google Classroom app.
- Download and install it.
- Open the app.
When you first log on, you can use your existing account on your phone, or log on to Google Classroom with a different email account.
Using Xbox, you can access any internet website, including Google Classroom.
- From the Home menu, go to My games and apps.
- Scroll down to apps.
- Select the Microsoft Edge application.
- Browse to https://classroom.google.com
You can also use the internet browser on PS4.
Thanks for visiting,