Use Google servers for your domain's email
You can use
First sort out your own domain name
- Purchase your own domain name (eg. yourdomain.com)
- Establish access to the root folder for your domain website (eg. www.yourdomain.com).
Next visit the Google Apps website
- Click here for the starting page and choose Get Apps Today.
- Click Get Apps Today.
- Enter your contact details.
- Enter your Domain name and click Continue Sign Up.
- Enter your school details, including number of users etc...
- Create your first admin account (eg.
- Click Go Express to use the setup Wizard or simply go to the Dashboard for Google Apps.
You now need to verify that you own your domain
- Click on the link Activate Google Apps.
- Choose one of the methods to verify your ownership of the domain.
- Click on the Verify button.
To visit your Dashboard and perform all management duties merely browse to...
It will typically take upto 24 hours for Google Apps to go live from this point.
You are now ready to configure Google Apps.
Thanks for visiting,