How to create a Microsoft account
If you'd like to use Microsoft services using your Google Workspace account, this article describes the process.
Get started by browsing to account.microsoft.com
- Click the Sign in button.
- Click the Create one link.
- Enter your Email address.
- Enter a Password.
- Enter your Date of birth
- Check your email inbox and copy the verification code that’s been sent to you.
- Enter the Verification code and click Next.
- Enter the CAPTCHA questions.
You will now be able to log in to Microsoft and use services like Microsoft Teams to host your own Microsoft Teams meetings.
Thanks for visiting,