Joomla Content Editor
JCE is a fully featured editor that you can use to create your website articles. Learn how to install Joomla extensions to get yourself started.
Visit the Joomla extensions site to review JCE and to get the latest version.
Install the following:
To include DOCman documents in your articles, go to Components > JCE Administration > Install
- jce_advlink_docmanlinks_111 (7 kb)
You'll need to enable the Plugin Joomlatools AutoThumb Plugin For DOCman
- Set JCE as the default editor:
- Go to Site > Global Configuration.
- Select the Site tab (if it isn't already selected).
- Default WYSIWYG editor: Choose JCE 154 from the drop-down.
- Adjust the layout to your preference:
- Go to Components > JCE Administration > Groups.
- Click the Default group to select it for editing.
- Choose the Layout tab.
- Adjust the buttons to your preference and click Save.
- Change the CSS:
- Go to Components > JCE Administration > Configuration.
- Change Use template CSS to No.
Thanks for visiting.