Showing modules based on rules
For example you could show modules based on which individual user is logged on, or based on the time of day / year etc. Learn how to install Joomla extensions to get yourself started.
Visit the Joomla extensions site to review MetaMod and to get the latest version.
Install the following module:
How to make a module disappear after visitors have logged on.
- Create any new module (eg. a menu module that isn't required for registered users).
- Under Menu assignment, select None.
- Now create a new MetaMod module.
- Give it the same name as the module that you want to make disappear.
- For the Show quick modules to field, choose Non-logged in users only.
- In the PHP section, type return plus the number of your module, plus a semi-colon.
- eg return 22;
- Click Save.
- You may need to adjust the MetaMod's Position and Module Class Suffix.
Visit the developer's website for more ideas of how to use this versatile module!
Thanks for visiting.