Sending newsletters to your website visitors
A newsletter is an important part of encouraging your visitors to come back to your website. Learn how to install Joomla extensions to get yourself started.
Visit the Joomla extensions site to review Acajoom and to get the latest version.
Install the following:
Start by creating a list...
- Go to Components > Acajoom > Lists.
- Click New to create a new list.
- On the Description tab, give the list a meaningful name (eg. your website name might do here).
- Confirm the Sender name, Sender email and Reply-to address.
- On the Subscription tab, choose All users for the Auto Subscribe Users setting.
- The Template tab is where you craft the look of your newsletter (so that you don't have to completely create a new one each time).
- Click Save to keep your list configuration.
Now you can design a newsletter...
- Go to Components > Acajoom > Newsletters.
- Select your newly created list from the drop-down, and click New.
- Give your newsletter an eye catching name in the Subject box.
- You'll notice that the main window is derived from the Template you created earlier.
- Enter this month's particular details.
- Save your newsletter when you're finished.
Thanks for visiting.