Getting your database backed up every day
It works by sending a zipped copy of your Joomla database every X hours/every X days to one or multiple email accounts. Used alongside Akeeba Backup this plugin will give you a complete recovery in the event of a disaster. Learn how to install Joomla extensions to get yourself started.
Visit the Joomla extensions site to review LazyBackup and to get the latest version.
Download and install one of the following for your particular installation...
- Go to Extensions > Plugin Manager.
- Click LazyBackup 2 to select it for editing.
- To email address: enter the address you want backups to be sent to.
- Select Enabled: Yes and Save the plugin.
- If you check in your inbox the first backup will be sent after a short while.
- The backup will be performed according to the schedule, as long as someone accesses the website (ie no visits, no backups).
Thanks for visiting.