Search Engine Optimisation with JoomSEO
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a big subject, that we won't cover in detail here. Suffice to say that Joomla has various extensions for SEO. What JoomSEO does is automatically create keywords from your articles on the fly. Learn how to install Joomla extensions to get yourself started.
Visit the Joomla extensions site to review JoomSEO and to get the latest version.
- Search and download the latest version of JoomSEO from Joomla Extensions site.
- Install the component.
- Enable the Plugin.
- Go to Extension > Plugin Manager.
- Select the System - JoomSEO plugin.
- My style of writing articles means that I reduce the number of keywords generated to 12.
- I also set Front Page enabled No. This allows my manually configured Global Configuration to be used instead.
Thanks for visiting.