Tracking your site visits with JoomlaWatch
JoomlaWatch provides a similar service to Google Analytics, but the information stays on your web server. Using JoomlaWatch, you can analyse the access to your site, so that you may improve your visitor's experience. Learn how to install Joomla extensions to get yourself started.
Visit the Joomla extensions site to review JoomlaWatch and to get the latest version.
- Download and extract JoomlaWatch-1.2.9-UnzipFirst.zip (1 MB).
- Install the following:
- Go to Components > JoomlaWatch.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, click Continue.
- Go to Extensions > Module Manager.
- Edit JoomlaWatch_Agent to be Enabled and Show title: No.
- Choose Position: Footer.
- Go to Components > JoomlaWatch and click Settings.
- Frontend tab, FRONTEND_HIDE_LOGO. Enable if you want to hide the front-end logo.
- Advanced tab, TIMEZONE_OFFSET. If your host is in a different country, make the adjustment here.
Thanks for visiting.