Serving documents with jDownloads
jDownloads allows you to upload documents for your visitors to subsequently download! Learn how to install Joomla extensions to get yourself started.
Visit the Joomla extensions site to review jDownloads and to get the latest version.
To start the installation install the following:
- Visit the jDownloads website.
- Download the latest version (for this article I'm using com_jdownloads_3.2.45_j32.zip).
- Install the downloaded extension.
jDownloads will now be installed.
We will start by setting up a category.
- Go to Components > jDownloads > Categories.
- Click New.
- Enter a Title and a Description.
- Click Save.
Now we can add some files.
Thanks for visiting.