It may be time for a rebuild
Start by building your new Joomla site.
Now you need to export tables. Here's how to do it using phpMyAdmin...
- Select the table and choose the Export tab.
- Then choose Add DROP TABLE and Save as file and then click Go.
Using phpMyAdmin export the following tables from your old database:
These are the main tables, and depending on your site you may decide to export more.
Import the tables
Now you can import the tables to your new database...
- Select the new table and choose the Operations tab.
- Rename the table using the old table name.
- Select the Import tab.
- Click the Choose file button to browse to your downloaded sql file and click Go.
- Go back to the Operations tab, and rename the table back to it's original name.
You will also typically want to migrate the entire /images folder.
Thanks for visiting.