Uninstall the ownCloud Client
The ownCloud client should be running for the first steps.
- Click the icon in the notification tray, and select Settings...
- Select General
- Deselect Launch on System Startup.
- Click the icon, and choose Quit ownCloud.
Now you can delete the files that are no longer required.
- Move the application to the Trash.
- Browse to your Users folder using Finder.
- On the menu click Go, and hold down Option key.
- Click Library.
- In Application Support folder, delete ownCloud folder.
- In Preferences folder, delete com.owncloud.desktopclient.plist file.
- In Caches folder, delete the com.owncloud.desktopclient folder.
Thanks for visiting.