How to migrate your qdPM website
We will start by exporting the database.
- Open phpMyAdmin.
- Select your exising database in the left pane.
- Select the Export tab.
- Click Go to perform a quick SQL export.
- Select your empty destination database.
- Select the Import tab.
- Click the Choose file button, and browse to your newly downloaded .sql file.
- Click Go to import the data.
Your data has now been migrated to a new database.
Copy all web files from your existing host to the new one.
Final configuration changes
Before accessing your new instance of qdPM, make these final changes
- Empty the core/cache folder
- Open the core/config/databases.yml file for editing.
- Change the following entries
Thanks for visiting.