Backing up a SugarCRM site
There are two components to backup, the database and the Sugar files.
- In phpMyAdmin select the SugarCRM database and choose the Export tab.
- Leave all tables selected.
- In the Options > Structure section enable Add DROP TABLE / VIEW / PROCEDURE / FUNCTION.
- Choose Save as file.
- Click Go.
- The SQL file will now be downloaded to your local desktop.
- For backup purposes use an FTP client, or the web host file manager, to zip up all files and download them to your desktop.
Thanks for visiting.