Creating Access Keys
Create an Access Key
Often you will configure an API Access Key when creating an API user account. For completeness here is how to add an Access Key to an existing user account.
- Start by logging on with a Console user account with admin permissions.
- Select the IAM tab.
- Expand the left menu by clicking the button.
- Click Users in the left pane.
- Click the UserName for the user account that you wish to create the Access Key for.
- Select the API Access tab.
- Optionally delete any existing User Keys.
- Click the Create New Access Key button.
- Click the Download CSV button and save the credentials.csv file.
The details in the credentials.csv file will allow you to configure your third party application.
Here is an example:
|Access Key Id
|Secret Access Key
Thanks for visiting,